Description of the Dermojet type HR
The Dermojet type HR is an apparatus that can be sterilised at 134° Celsius maximum, during 18 minutes.
In particular, it is equipt with :
1°) O-Rings made with material resistant to temperatures up to 220°C.
2°) A Pyrex or Radel® reservoir (4 ml capacity, about 40 doses)
3°) A stainless metal tip, all metal spare parts are all made of stainless steel, beware of cheap copies !!
The Dermojet type HR is adjusted by a single monojet dose of 0,1 ml it has the same general characteristics and involves the same applications as those described in the DERMOJET Standard’s notice.
- LIGHT : Weight is around 300 gr.
- TRUSTWORTHY : Strong, silent, fast.
- STURDY : High technology material.
- ERGONOMIC : Manouverable, equilibrated, and allows for intensive use without needless effort.
- ESTHETIC : A modem, highly polished and streamlined device.
- EFFICIENT : lts incorporated reservoir allows for operation in every position.
- EASY TO USE : The armament is activated by a simple turn of the lever, and the liquid is flushed by pressing the button on the upper part of the machine.
- STERILISABLE : at 134° Celsius maximum, during 18 minutes, (humid air). Do not leave products sitting for long periods of time. Rinse before sterilisation, read the complete instructions for use (useful link, PDF, further down this page)
- Local anaesthesia
- Corticosteroid injection
The DERMOJET works without cartridge, vial or ampoule
The DERMOJET is not delivered with medicinal substances; it is the practitioner who chooses the solution to be injected during the filling of the reservoir